Welcome to my site

Welcome to my blog. I enjoy sharing what I do with you. All images on this site are copyrighted 2003 - 2015. Please do not use any of the photos without my written permission. Thank you.

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Quilt - Update --------Plus a Favorite Quote




I finally got the valley area of the quilt done yesterday. I took me about eight hours to complete this section. I used about twelve colors of thread and I had to change the tension on my machine every time I changed the thread to a new color.
I have a new Bernette sewing machine (which I love) and I am still learning how to use it. It is much more sensitive than my last sewing machine.
After hanging my quilt up yesterday I have decided to add more quilting stitches to the sky area of the quilt.
I am going to work on the sky area today and try to get started on the path area and plants in the middle of the quilt and post the results tomorrow.
Here is the quote I want to share.

Watch your thoughts, they become words.
Watch your words, they become actions.
Watch your actions, they become habits.
Watch your habits, they become character.
Watch your character, for it becomes your
DESTINY!

My best to you all.

No comments: