Welcome to my site

Welcome to my blog. I enjoy sharing what I do with you. All images on this site are copyrighted 2003 - 2015. Please do not use any of the photos without my written permission. Thank you.

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Good Morning



I wanted to post some more good news today. Just got an email that let me know that I was accepted in the " Fall into Fabrics Show in San Fransisco which will run from October 12th to November 13th. I never thought I would be in San Francisco at such a beautiful Place. I am so honored. I will put the link to their site on the links section below.
I wanted to work on my quilt today and may still. I hurt one of my fingers but I think I can still sew and now I need to get my quilt packaged up and sent but I am still going to get some work done on my quilt today and post later today.
Here is a picture of the quilt I will be entering. It is called "Winter's Migration".
It was dedicated to a Moon Goddess.

No comments: