Welcome to my site

Welcome to my blog. I enjoy sharing what I do with you. All images on this site are copyrighted 2003 - 2015. Please do not use any of the photos without my written permission. Thank you.

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Spirit Bag I made for a friend


I made this bag for a friend . It took me about four months. I made the beads for it and the picture of the rainbow haired goddess I designed . I made the tiny birds and runes beads from polymer clay. I did all the beading using tiny glass beads. I lined the bag with cream colored silk. All the spirals were hand embroidered.I used ribbon and embroidery thread. I made prayer beads to go inside the bag. I made a tiny gooddess and scarab bead for the prayer beads. The beads on the ends of the straps are fabric beads.

1 comment:

WandarArt.Stitch said...

Dear Barbara , I was holiday with children ! , sorry !!!, Barbara your art. work is foor me Lively , Ik like your werk -technique , texture , color . and more .........is Beautiful!!!
warm greeting,
Wanda