Welcome to my site

Welcome to my blog. I enjoy sharing what I do with you. All images on this site are copyrighted 2003 - 2015. Please do not use any of the photos without my written permission. Thank you.

Saturday, June 23, 2018

Finished Crumb Quilt Blocks
        I spent the last few days making Crumb Quilt Blocks.
 I found some very nice videos on You Tube and they were helpful to help me learn how to make these blocks
         I have several boxes of scrapes that I have collected for a long time and I've been wanting to find a way to use them and while on You Tube I found the answer.
 Here is one set of 15 blocks. I made three sets and one large 16x17 in . piece that I'm going to use to make a fabric bowl. Im going to sell each block for $3.00 or in sets for around $40 .

                                                        Set A
                                                  ( overview)



 
Set B
(close up)
 
Fabric Bowl Fabric
16x17 in.