Welcome to my site

Welcome to my blog. I enjoy sharing what I do with you. All images on this site are copyrighted 2003 - 2015. Please do not use any of the photos without my written permission. Thank you.

Friday, October 13, 2017

                           NEW PRODUCT
 I've been working with a new pattern for a DOO RAG.
I am going to put them in my local shop here in Paradise  Ca. The name of the shop is MADE in PARADISE,(530-872-3296, ask for Sharon ( or leave message) . I'll  be selling them for the Holidays. I can make them in any color and add a flower or butterfly to the from band or back neck tag.
 Price: $25 for plain Doo rag
A) Made from cotton
B) Beads are Glass ( can add other type beads or buttons.
C) Applique Flower 
D) Butterfly(Applique) or ( Origami Butterfly)
**** Origami Butterfly can be added  for $5.00