Welcome to my site

Welcome to my blog. I enjoy sharing what I do with you. All images on this site are copyrighted 2003 - 2015. Please do not use any of the photos without my written permission. Thank you.

Monday, October 27, 2014

Update on what I'm Doing
   I have been working on some things for Christmas . I had to put my quilt I am working on, on  hold for a bit. I will get back to it soon.
     I have been thinking of simplifying the center section of the quilt because once I got everything drawn out that I wanted to put in the center it just seemed to complicated so once I re- draw it I will post the new center drawing.

   In the mean time here are some photos of the Christmas projects I'm doing.
 This is a picture of the swirled polymer beads I made and the stacked polymer strips I rolled out to make ribbon candy necklaces with.
 Here is the ribbon candy polymer beads I made.

 This is a picture of the blue snowflake fabric I made using freezer paper for my stencils.


This is a goddess purse I made for my sister's birthday gift.
I've added a few close ups. the bag was made from cotton scrapes I had on hand. I layers and stitched each  element in place.I made a curved edge to the front and lined the bag with mint green cotton fabric.