Welcome to my site

Welcome to my blog. I enjoy sharing what I do with you. All images on this site are copyrighted 2003 - 2015. Please do not use any of the photos without my written permission. Thank you.

Friday, December 3, 2010

My Process for Starting One of My Quilts


I haven't posted in a couple of days. I wanted to start posting about the new quilt but couldn't because I am still waiting on a friend to bring some fabric for me. I should be getting it today. As soon as it arrives I will get started on the quilt. In the meantime I am making some bags from some fabric a friend gave me. The fabric is very colorful and it has wonderful geometric designs . I will post photos tonight of a couple of the bags I am doing now.

Here is the first black line drawing of the quilt I will be working on. I hope all of you have a wonderful weekend.

This black and white drawing was done on clear gift wrap. I use it because it is not expensive. I have attached it to a foam core board so I can lift it up and down to help me place the quilt pieces in the right places. I will put a piece of cotton fabric underneath ( once I get it) and I will draw another black and white drawing on the cotton and begin preparing the pieces of the quilt to be put in place.

No comments: