Welcome to my site

Welcome to my blog. I enjoy sharing what I do with you. All images on this site are copyrighted 2003 - 2015. Please do not use any of the photos without my written permission. Thank you.

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Putting a Sleeve on a Round Quilt - Part 1

Well I tried to make a sleeve using instructions from a book that I have and I just could not figure it out. After pinning it to the quilt I realized that the top would flop over to the front when the quilt was hung. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, back to the drawing board I went and I came up with a new idea for a sleeve that would work for my round quilt.
I am working on it right now and I will post some pictures of the new sleeve today once I am finished. I will delete the old pictures once I finish the new sleeve.
Not all ideas work and when that happens I look for another way to accomplish the task at hand.

No comments: