Welcome to my site

Welcome to my blog. I enjoy sharing what I do with you. All images on this site are copyrighted 2003 - 2015. Please do not use any of the photos without my written permission. Thank you.

Friday, May 28, 2010

My Hand-dyed Lotus Leaf Fabric, Pattern and Vines





Here are photos of my hand-dyed fabric for the lotus leaves, the patterns I made for the leaves, and a picture of the stems I made for the flowers and a couple of pictures of lotus pods.I sketched.
Next I want to make blue lotus pods to go on the quilt. I have been working on the design and construction technique today. It will take a few days to figure out how I want to make the pod. I am aiming for a 3-d look with these flowers.

1 comment:

Susan Loftin said...

This quilt is going to be gorgeous! I'm looking forward to seeing the completed quilt.