Welcome to my site

Welcome to my blog. I enjoy sharing what I do with you. All images on this site are copyrighted 2003 - 2015. Please do not use any of the photos without my written permission. Thank you.

Saturday, April 24, 2010

My Pomegranate Tree and Other Details in the Egyptian Garden


The vines have been pinned in place behind the flute player. I moved the pomegranate tree and I will put the pond in front of the tree. I wanted to be able to see the stairs behind the tree. I think the next thing I will do is to start stitching the surface elements in place. Everything will be stitched in sequence layer by layer which will take a few days. I will also need to attach the pool to the quilt. I decided I will put the pool further back in the scene. Once that is done the final shading on the background can be finished.After that step is completed I can start adding the plants in the front and do some surface embroidery.

No comments: