Welcome to my site

Welcome to my blog. I enjoy sharing what I do with you. All images on this site are copyrighted 2003 - 2015. Please do not use any of the photos without my written permission. Thank you.

Friday, March 12, 2010

Free-Motion Stitched Plants/Flowers





The first picture is a picture of some of the threads I used to make the plants/flowers below. I used Solvy and bridal tulle to stitch the plants and flowers on. I removed them from the hoop and then were prepared them to be used on the quilt. The jars in the second picture behind the flute player I made and then painted. After I prepared the plants I pinned them to the jars on the quilt top to see how they would look.
Today I am going to make mosaic polymer clay daisies using polymer clay. These will go on the wall behind the flute player. I want to have mosaic tiles on the wall and I have never made mosaic tiles from polymer clay before so this will be a good adventure.

No comments: