Welcome to my site

Welcome to my blog. I enjoy sharing what I do with you. All images on this site are copyrighted 2003 - 2015. Please do not use any of the photos without my written permission. Thank you.

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Fabric, It's All About the Fabric


Here is a picture of some fabric my friend sent me. I think it will work great for this quilt. I want to have the flute player sitting on a basket or stone bench covered with fabric blankets. The red fabric on the right will work for hat on her head.
I also have a box of beads to use to decorate flowers etc. My friend sent me several colors of beads that will work for this quilt.
I will start to work tomorrow on this quilt.
I haven't been able to post for a few days because I had quite a few doctor things to take care of.
I will be posting more often now that I am starting a new quilt.
I want to thank all of you for coming to my blog.

No comments: