Welcome to my site

Welcome to my blog. I enjoy sharing what I do with you. All images on this site are copyrighted 2003 - 2015. Please do not use any of the photos without my written permission. Thank you.

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Quilt Update


I spent a little time making some flowers for the plants in the front of the quilt on the left. I took some tiny white silk flowers , that I got from a large spray of flowers, I got from Joann's fabric store. I removed the flowers from the stems then stored them in a plastic bag. Then I painted each flower with fabric markers and then I used a Brush to apply paint from my Shiva paint stick to the edge of each flower. In the photo you can see the items I used. It will take a couple of days for the Shiva Paintstik to dry. Then I will apply them to the plants. I am going to hand stitch some stems on the plants before applying the flowers.

No comments: