Welcome to my site

Welcome to my blog. I enjoy sharing what I do with you. All images on this site are copyrighted 2003 - 2015. Please do not use any of the photos without my written permission. Thank you.

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Getting ready to work

I woke up early today so that I could get a early start on the day. I have been working on a project for my granddaughter the past few days. She asked me to send her some recipes that were easy to do so that she could fix lunch for herself and the younger kids. Now that the economy is in the condition it is in the kids have to take their own lunch and cook at home.So I got busy and sent her fifty recipes to start her off. I think it is a good idea to teach kids how to cook for themselves. Now she will be able to learn a whole new set of skills. Now i can get back to work on my quilt and hopefully post later today. I am in the process of making plants to go on the cliffs on the left side of my quilt. Barring any interruptions I will be able to work the rest of the week on my quilt and post more often.

No comments: