Welcome to my site

Welcome to my blog. I enjoy sharing what I do with you. All images on this site are copyrighted 2003 - 2015. Please do not use any of the photos without my written permission. Thank you.

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Quilt Update


I added the tree on the right side of the quilt today. I also added more plants on the bottom of the quilt. All the plants were messy cut and applied with fabric glue.Once the plants are added and the tree is stitched down I will start making the embellishments to go on the cliffs in the background. I will also do free motion stitching on the rocks that are next to the path in the center and right side of the quilt. I need to add the spirial designs using free motion stitching like I did for the tree. I will start working on the next steps this coming week.

1 comment:

Judy Alexander said...

This is really looking good!!!