Welcome to my site

Welcome to my blog. I enjoy sharing what I do with you. All images on this site are copyrighted 2003 - 2015. Please do not use any of the photos without my written permission. Thank you.

Monday, September 5, 2016


                         Help a Friend I have a friend who is looking for a little help. She is quite an amazing person and has accomplished allot considering all she has overcome.
         Here is her web page.
                         www.theamazingquilter.com
                              Get her news letter.
                            Here is her phone number:
                       To call Diane directly:  
                   (254)799-7990                    
           Read about the urgent and  important need she has .
                          Here is her gofundme page:
              https://www.gofundme.com/theamazingquilter
                                      Take a look
       Get inspired by her incredible story and help if you can.
                    Thank you.
                    B.Williamson
*** I will be posting her information from time to time so anyone who would like to help in this worthy cause can.